Admission Steps and Documents
- First, you need to submit an application at the postgraduate studies office with the following documents:
- Original MSc Certificate
- Original Birth Certificate
- A copy of the document describing your military situation.
- A copy of your National ID
- After the department board accepts your application, you are required to apply for conducting the comprehensive exam. Kindly fill the application form and submit it to the postgraduate studies office.
<click here for more info about the exam>
- After passing the comprehensive exam, you can now register the PhD courses (Total of 12 credit hours). Kindly visit the postgraduate studies website and select your courses, then print the document entitling which courses you selected and submit it to the postgraduate studies office. http://portal.eng.asu.edu.eg/postgraduate/applicants/apply