EPM114: Electrical Circuits
List of Topics:
1. Charles K. Alexander and Matthew Sadiku, “Fundamentals of Electric Circuits” 2nd Edition, McGrawHill.
2. J. W. Nilsson and S. A. Riedel, “Electric Circuits”, 8th Edition. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
3. J. David Irwin and Robert M. Nelms, “Basic Engineering Circuit Analysis”, 8th Edition,Wiley
• In the tutorial, some of the assignments problems will be worked out on
• You will be asked to hand in some assignments problems. Assignments’
grade will be based on the these problems.
• Four quizzes will be conducted to evaluate your performance and the quiz
mark will be based on the best 2.
• The manual for each experiment will be posted to you a week before your
• It is necessary to do your pre-lab work before attending each lab session.
• A lab report will be submitted to your lab instructor in the session
following to the one you conducted your experiment.
• Lab grade is divided into Three components: Pre-labquiz, Lab work and
post lab report.