PhD Thesis Defense Process:
After completing 12 hours credit hour courses (with average GPA of at least 2.7), you can register your Thesis. You will have to conduct an English exam test (TOEFL) at Ain Shams University and get a score of 550 out of 650. Follow the following steps and download the associated documents:
- Reserve a place in the Campus to conduct the first Thesis Seminar. Fill in Seminar Request Paper and get it signed from Supervisors.
- Complete Seminar Completion Paper that confirms your Seminar completion.
- Complete Thesis Registration Request to register your Thesis.
- Write your Arabic Work-Plan and English Work-Plan. You can use these documents as a guide.
- After the English Exam result release, complete English Exam Approval. You will need also to submit the Exam certificate* and the exam status paper that are requested from the same place where you had the exam.
- Fill in Thesis Registration Paper and get it signed from you supervisors.
- Submit all the above papers to the Postgraduate studies office.