MDP261 - Final Course Project Submission
- All teams are expected to prepare a video (not to exceed 2 minutes) that describes that summarizes what they did in the project
- Recommended parts to be shown in your video: final actual project in action, the process you followed, how you designed each part, materials used, obstacles faces and how you solved them, NOT all team members must participate in the video, name of your team, team member names.
- Your video link MUST be uploaded to Youtube. When you upload it to Youtube make it unlisted
- No one will see your video unless you send them the link as you have not made it "public"
- Video content, video quality and broken links are the responsibility of each team so please check them before you submit them