MCT151 - Final Video for the Course Project
- All teams are expected to prepare a video (not to exceed 5 minutes) that describes that summarizes what they did in the project
- The video should contain more or less what you will present to the examiners on the exam/demo days
- Recommended parts to be shown in your video: final actual project in action, the process you followed, how you designed each part, materials used, obstacles faces and how you solved them, all team members should participate in the video, name of your team, team member names.
- Your video link needs to be on Youtube. When you upload it to Youtube make it unlisted
- No one will see your video unless you send them the link as you have not made it "public"
- Video content, video quality and broken links are the responsibility of each team so please check them before you submit them